Phone post : FOTD Quick fall look for everyday



Hey beautiful people. I miss posting those quick phone posts. Been loving this look for fall so easy to do and very long lasting . I thought I would share with you what I used . 

For foundation I used MAC pro long wear . I applied it with my hands which I think is the best to apply this foundation and very quick. In the mornings . Then I went straight to the eyes applied on the lid KIKO long lasting eye stick in light golden brown color . Then on top of it I applied smashbox eyes shadow in shimmery brown color. And Matt highlight shadow just on the brow bone . I put my new  favourite black liner which is from prestige long lasting liner in the color the deepest black . 
For concealer I used LancĂ´me Teint Miracle corrector . It high lights under eyes beautifully makes me look awake for work . Then I applied powder  I used  makeup forever  translucent setting powder . As bronzer I used the H&M bronzer .
Only lips I used illamasqua lipstick in sonnet Which is my favourite Matt nude lipstick . 


What do you guys think of this fall everyday look ?! 

Comments