In love with crabtree and evelyn

few weeks ago I was away on mini holiday to Scotland . I run out of my shower gel on the road so  stopped into crabtree and evelyn which I never heard of it before . but I fell in love with most of products and it took e a while to figure out what I want to get . Since I have very sensitive skin I had to go for oils section of the store . oils are amazing for skin the lock the moisture in so they don't irritate the skin .
Boy I was right , product this amazing for me . The shower gel is very gentle with soft Jojoba smell but not at all greasy as you think an oil based shower gel would be .
The body lotion is something . if i could i would buy for the rest of my life and I made everyone is my life hocked on it . it is one of the best lotions I have ever came across , it is very liquidly and absorb  into the skin fast and it is leaves it shinny and very moist for at least 24 hours plus it feels very luxurious  ... for me it is like  putting water on dry bread .  what is surprising it also helped with healing process of my eczema .
so yes I am in love !

Comments