Rimmel Neutral Favorite lipsticks

When it comes to make up I collect usually foundations and lipsticks the most. I am definitely Neutral lipstick kinda girl.. I am not in love with nude beige lipstick I am too pale and they don't suit me .
I discovered these Rimmel gorgeous colors that I thought i would share with world and I must say I am very impressed !

I have always been a little of lipstick snob always in love with my Estee' lauder or lancome lipsticks but I must these are just as good the colors go on amazing nicely pigmented, very soft and moisturizing.
I love these neutral colors that go with fall season ( although since this fall I am in Palestine it is still summer ). But these are going to be my work slap on lips . Very easy colors to wear for everyday .

so these my fav  Rimmel lipsticks. what are yours ?!  


Comments