Men's Fashion - John Varvatos

I must say , I a bit superficial, I love to see well dressed men . Men around me here (palestine ) don't experiment or try to follow fashion trends and most importantly they dont have sense of style ( they are brave enough I guess). it is always that jeans and t-shirt never forgetting aviators sunglasses .
John Varavtos is probably one of my favorite men's designer. he designs with great style for the modern men on the go , I really I adore his layered style with a lot of pieces that makes them very versatile to wear. Mixing of the fabrics is really the key of his collection that makes simple design look very attractive .
                
                      Here are some picture of his 2011 spring runway in milan show





















Men with style . what are your favorite men fashion designer ?1

Comments