November Favorites!




These are the  lovely products that stood out to me this month 
1. Lancome Teint miracle faoundation : I have been dying to get my hands on this  since I saw the ads for it  and it didn't let me down at all . Very light weight you need a little as a pump it coves really well with out that mask effect . I have been applying it using my fingers or my MAC 188 . it is very long lasting . 
2.Vichy Dermablend corrective foundation : this product is amazing when I have bad skin days. It is so pigmented that you need tinny bit to cover anything on your skin. mostly I used it concealer with my lancome foundation or as foundation , I am happy with it either way .
3.Lancome Teint Idole ultra compact powder foundation  that use for touch up or set my foundation when I need flawless face look.
4.MAC Prep+Prime it is great for setting my foundation with out heavy  coverage . it is just works and it is easy .
5.Urban Decay Brow Box :  it stay on perfectly. I mix the tow colors to get perfect color to match me.
6. MAC Harmony powder blush : this my contour color for this month . it was really hard for to figure out how to use it because it really dark and I am  very fair skinned but I discovered that it looks best when applied with the 187 brush .   
7.MeMeMe blush me in Coral . gorgeous orange color  look great on the apples of the cheek .
8. Rimmel lipstick in foxy : peachy nude very easy to wear
9. MAC perennial high style lipgloss . great peach coral gloss.
10. A-Derma creme reparatrice which an amazing moisturizer for damaged skin it repairs the skin and i adore it ! 
11. Lancome bienfait UV SPF 50+ love this sun block . it is just perfect for my skin and my life style 
these where my favorites with some of my thoughts on them what where were yours ?! 




Comments