november favorites



This I am in love with 
La Roche-posay Toleriane fluid - you guys all know by now that I am sucker for la Roche Posay skin care. I just love it . This product is meant to be for oily skin that need to treated and protected. it is very light fluid goes into the skin very quickly and it creates layer to protect the skin . perfect for under make up because it acts like a primer Also because it is for oily skin it keeps me matt . 

Neutrogena healthy skin foundation - I was bored from my foundations as usual . I wanted to try something new . I remembered that few months back when I was in the USA I picked up this foundation . The only reason the I bought it is because I saw amazing reviews on youtube comparing it to Nars sheer glow. I am not sure if it is an exact dupe but this make up is absolutely great . Medium coverage. goes on smoothly. it looks like skin on. (very natural finish) and it latest pretty well on the skin and it is only 14$. 

Make up Forever aqua cream - This is one product that I use everyday no matter what I make up . sometimes I would wear it on it is own . but most of the time it will be a perfect primer for any shadow. Plus it is water proof , it doesn't move . I want to pick up more colors . 

CoverGirl lash blast & Great lash mascara by maybelline . been using these tow to create full volume lashes. 

Lancome Artliner - The easiest eyeliner to use .. latest all day 

17- Mirror shine lipstick in bee hive 

Golden Rose - lipstick in 98 ( if you guys are nude lipstick addicts this is the one to hunt down . Perfect color) 

Burt's Bee's -  lip shimmer in watermelon. love the color it keeps my lips hydrated .

Shu uemura lash curler - I won't be with out these lash curlers they are amazing . my eyes look instantly open . makes applying mascara easier .


What are your Favorites for this month ?!  
Tamara 








Comments