Skin care : Masks for flighting breakouts



 Dermalogica gentle cream exfoliant & Murad blemish control mask

Snice my teenage years I have suffered from acnes throw up years I became an expert and I tried every product on the market. I have learn that acnes pron skin is generally sensitive. Most of the products that I use now on my skin are for sensitive skin not necessarily  acne pron. 

 Dermalogica gentle cream exfoliant: We have always been told that we have to exfoliate our skin especially if we have blemishes  . I used to use Exfoliates that has little beads in them like st.ives apricot scrub . I lused to love them because they gave me deep clean feel all though I knew it was too harsh on my skin. sometimes it irritates it . So I looked into alternative and I came across lisa eldridge's video on youtube about her skin care routine . she talked about how amazing is the Dermalogica Gentle Exfoliant cream. She was 100% right. it is everything your skin needs it is packed with acids that eats all the dead skin with out scrubbing  your face with exfoliant beads. 
How I use it : I apply at night before I take a shower . I use a thin layer all over face and neck . I leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes . then pop into the shower the wash it off . ( the reason I like to use it before the show because I want my pores to be open and clean for the next step ) . While my face still red from the hot water. I apply my night serums . I got amazing results the next day after using the lancome vitamin c cream and estee lauder advanced night repair. I do this once or twice a week only it feels like such a luxury.
I Also recommend using this mask before big event . because it leave your skin fresh and glowly .. plus it makes the foundation apply beautifully, no flaking.   

Murad blemish control mask is mask is perfect for oily skin or flighting blemishs that you feel are on their way to surface. I apply a thin lay all over my face. It feels like clay mask. this mask deeps cleans your skin. it is pack with anti blemish factors. I personally use it 3 times a week ..I love results with this mask . I dont get breakouts at all . my skin feels very skin it is very gentle . it made my pores smalls . that's huge deal for me . because I hated the large pores around my nose . 

Both of these products are perfect and gentle for sensitive/blemish pron skin . What are your favorite masks?! 



Comments