TAG: The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty!

I saw this Tag going around the beauty youtube channels, I enjoy watching all them I thought I would  share my Beauty Sins .

TAG Questions
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
I have a lot because I spend a lot on make up and skin care. but what came to my mind is the Tom Ford lipstick it was around 35 British pounds.  that's crazy for a lipstick . Another product is my Advanced night repair by estee' lauder I got the 100ml one it cost 120 US dollars. 
 
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

High lighter ! I love buying them and I love the idea of them. I can't seem to make them work . The hardest prodtuct to get was Urdan decay Alice in wonderland palette. I really wanted this eye shadow palette. I remember calling  debenhams asking about it . it was limited edition and I freaked out a little .




3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

this is so easy YSL lipsticks I love them all to death . 

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Eye shadows .. 


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
A good base , I buy and try a lot of foundation. because I love a flawless skin 

6. LUST: What product did you lust after before you bought it?

Armani foundation .. and it is amazing just like I thought it would be 


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
anything from Tom Ford cosmetics. 

So these are my seven deadly sins of beauty what are yours ?






XO Tamara 

Comments