Make up : Party look for teens




I did this party make up for my 17 year old cousin Ameerah for a wedding. I listed the products that I used and how I applied them below .


  • clarins beauty flash balm :To Prime Ameerah's skin  to hydrate, brighten and prime the skin before make up . 
  • Garnier BB cream: I used BB cream on ameerah because she has beautiful young skin she doesn't need foundation . BB cream gives nice glow and light coverage . 
  •  Me Me Me blush box in pink on check bones as a blush
  •  I used another pink blush on check from MAC in tippy ( limited edition) 
  • Brozer : I used a little bronzer in holes of the checks and forehead for little contour , I used lancome star bronzer .
  • Make up forever aqua cream in 13 all over the eyelid as a base 
  • Eye shahow : I used the urdan decay naked eye shadow palette .
  • lancome artliner in noir to create winged eyeliner  on top lashes 
  • lancome eye kohl in moss inside the water line . 
  • Rimmel Max Volume mascara 
  • Revlon lipgloss in Coral reef
  • Make up forever Translucent power on T zone to remove any shine and set the make up 
  • Urban decay all nighter spray to set the make up so it wouldn't move all night . 

do you guys Ameerah's look ?! 



Comments