Post on the go: face of the day






Hey guys ! Sorry I haven't blogged for a while . But I am back with quick posts from phone . I want to share with you this make up look that I have been loving and the products I used too .
Skin : I started with La Roche posy effaclar duo . To help deal with acne prone skin . Then I used MAC oily control on top .
Foundation: I used maybelline BB cream . It is nice glow for the skin.
Concealer: I used my trusty MAC studio finish concealer for under eye area and around the nose .
Blush : I used MAC beauty powder in pretty baby ( limited edition)
Bronzer : I used LancĂ´me star bronzer .
Eyes : I used make up forever aqua cream in number 13 all over the lid . And as liner I used make up forever liner in L12 . Both products are waterproof so they last all day .
Mascara : using brand new mascara from Bassam Fattouh mascara called Frange cils . I got it last week and I must say it is new holy grail mascara for me . Makes me want to throw out all the mascara that I own .
Lips : I used maybelline lipstick color sensational in sweet pink
To finish I dust little powder in the Center of my face .
That's it for today work look ..
XO Tamara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments