Quick Post Face of the day : Using Revlon lip butter in Raspberry pie










Hello Lovelies ... Another Face of the day Post been wearing a this look a lot lately . For eye make up I got inspired by one favourite make up artist Charlotte Tilbury tutorial on youtube 
  • Primer : I used murad skin perfecting primer 
  • foundation : vichy dermablend in the color 15 
  • bronzer : lancome star bronzer 
  • blush: bobby brown lip and check tent in cabo coral 
  • eye : I used one  color all over the lid  from urban decay naked palette the color smog and Virgin the inner conner . 
  • Eyeliner : I used lancome Black coffee eye kohl. 
  • Mascara: bassam fattouh cosmetics frange cils Mascara 
  • lips : Revlon lip butter in raspberry pie.
To set every thing I used Urban Decay setting spray ( all nighter ) 
 
I hope you like it as much as I do 
Tamara XO 





Comments