April Favourite beauty Products



Hello, Ladies I haven't blogged in while. But I am trying to get back on it . so I will start with popular posts . beauty favourites for the month of April it is getting really hot every quick my routine changed little . my make up is  becoming little more summery . 


MURAD-Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ : My skin been doing very well lately . but my skin still gets little oily especially because it was really hot this month . I always liked the feeling of being Matt.  Plus I don't want my make up slide off my face in this heat too so every little helps . I am huge fan of the murad skin care range and this product  does not disappoint. it has very nice texture melts into your skin creates like layer which makes putting make up on top go smoothly and  keeping  my skin matt , make up looks so good on top and it has good sun screen factor . all in all it is great day cream .
Bienfiat Multi-Vital Teinte SPF 30 SunScreen :  Since my skin is doing , I don't feel the need to using foundation . although I am so used to full coverage foundation . I am enjoying using this products . it very creamy I noticed the best to apply it is with hands  for flawless finish . This Product is packed with SkinCare benefits which makes my skin looks healthy and dewy More I don't feel the need to use a day cream . it lasts all day , it has dewy finish makes you look super healthy and fresh but still needs little powder . it is good base for everyday make up . 










Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette : I am huge fan of Urban decay eyeshadow and this one doesn't fail.. beautiful shades pinky/ goldy tones looks great on my brown eyes. I can do so many looks with palette natural to Smokey eyes . 

Charlotte tilbury filmstar bronze and glow: I was dying to try this product since it came out . finally I got my hands own it and it's worth all the hype . Charlotte is amazing make up artist and this products gives easy quick super model like check bones . the shades are great the look great on my skin very natural blends in with my skin tone like a dream . I got the Charlotte contour brush which makes contouring even easier . 

Lancome Liner design : I am back to my love for gel liners lancome has amazing coloured liners . I have few colours but my favourite for this month is indigo darling . it is beautiful shade of blue . I use my smashbox liner brush to apply it . I find this brush is the easiest to apply get liner . 








YSL glossy stain in colour 27 This colour is right up my street, it is peachy/ nudey colour Moreover,  I am huge fan of glossy stain but I must say the other colours I own have more pigment. I need few layers to get the shade that I want . but I really this formula it stays on for hours and it looks glossy and nice . 

 Essence lipstick in the shade In the Nude : Perfect nude shade I love it very neutral shade , great lipstick for price . been wearing a lot to work . no lipliner just a quick nude lip stick . 

Rimmel Kate lipstick  Number 03 : Another nude stick that I love.  very wearable and affordable nude colour . 




That's all ladies 

Tamara 

Comments