The Lipstick Tag







Hello lovelies , I have seen this tag going around youtube and since I am complete lipstick addict I thought I would do it .

How many lipsticks do you own?

I own around 60 Lipstick from different Brands ... 

 
What was your first ever lipstick?  

Actually , I don't remember my first lipstick. but I remember being obsessed with lipsmackers when I was teenager when I first start playing with make up .


What is your favourite brand for lipstick? 

I think it has to be YSL , I love their  formula is great, long lasting,  doesn't dry out my lips . 


What is your most worn lipstick?

My most worn lipstick is estee lauder pure color long lasting lipstick crystal baby , I maybe bought it around 4 times . it is perfect natural/ nude  lipstick 


What is your favourite finish?

I love cream finish lipsticks that are hydrating. I find them the most comfortable to wear and apply. 

What was the last lip product you bought? 

Essence lipstick called  all about cupcake and In the nude which I think the cheapest lipstick I own . 


How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag?  (Including balms and glosses)


1.Maybelline lipstick in Coral Pearl 

2.Essence Lipstick All about cupcake 

3.Dior Addict lipstick in the color 554 It pink 

4. Rimmel lipstick in the color Foxy ( discontinued ) 

5. Beauty Code lipgloss in the color Cherry Red 

6. Burt's Bees Tinted lip Balm In pink Blossom 

How do you store your lipsticks?


I have makeup storage drawers , one of those drawers are lipsticks only .


What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?


Tom Ford Cherry Lush is the best Red Lipstick ever .

 
What lip products are you currently lusting after? 

 Chanel new glosses and Limecrime lipsticks ... 



Please share in the comments what is your favourite lipstick. 



Comments