I must say , I a bit superficial, I love to see well dressed men . Men around me here (palestine ) don't experiment or try to follow fashion trends and most importantly they dont have sense of style ( they are brave enough I guess). it is always that jeans and t-shirt never forgetting aviators sunglasses .
John Varavtos is probably one of my favorite men's designer. he designs with great style for the modern men on the go , I really I adore his layered style with a lot of pieces that makes them very versatile to wear. Mixing of the fabrics is really the key of his collection that makes simple design look very attractive .
Here are some picture of his 2011 spring runway in milan show
Men with style . what are your favorite men fashion designer ?1
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
la roche posay is brand that I have seen in pharmacies around as far as I remember . This brand makes products for sensitive or treated skin which is great because the properties of the product are actually really beneficial for the skin doesn't irritate at all for a great price . Plus you can find them in drug store .
I have sensitive acne prone skin . After I tried every single acne cleanser on the market from clinque to proactive to neutrogena. I found out these cleanser are just too strong on any skin (even oily) . These product don't really help with spots and make the rest of my skin red or very dry .
After a quick visit to dermatologist in USA, he recommend Cetaphil gentle cleanser which made complete sense who needs harsh properties on their face . Cetaphil is great cleanser but sometimes I think it doesn't remove make up very well. which me explore little bit with gentle cleansers.
la roche posay Cleansing Gel is latest obsession it feels very soft on the skin and it melts away make up better than any other gentle cleanser I have ever used . I like to use it with my body shop facial buffer to make sure that all make up is removed and also it works as a gentle exfoliator .
My skin is loving this cleanser , it is very balancing . I am feeling the a difference since been using it . smoother, brighter , toned skin . :)
what is your favorite gentle cleanser people ?!
Monday, December 6, 2010
<3 Foundation Vichy Dermablend
<3 Chanel bronze universal
<3 MAC cream blush lillycent
<3 MAC Prep+prime
<3 MAC MSF By candle light
<3Lancome Pop cherub eye shadow palette ( peach and brown shades)
<3 Sleek get linner in black
<3 L'Ore'al Volume million lashes
<3 little foundation and carmex
Sunday, December 5, 2010
These are the lovely products that stood out to me this month
1. Lancome Teint miracle faoundation : I have been dying to get my hands on this since I saw the ads for it and it didn't let me down at all . Very light weight you need a little as a pump it coves really well with out that mask effect . I have been applying it using my fingers or my MAC 188 . it is very long lasting .
2.Vichy Dermablend corrective foundation : this product is amazing when I have bad skin days. It is so pigmented that you need tinny bit to cover anything on your skin. mostly I used it concealer with my lancome foundation or as foundation , I am happy with it either way .
3.Lancome Teint Idole ultra compact powder foundation that use for touch up or set my foundation when I need flawless face look.
4.MAC Prep+Prime it is great for setting my foundation with out heavy coverage . it is just works and it is easy .
5.Urban Decay Brow Box : it stay on perfectly. I mix the tow colors to get perfect color to match me.
6. MAC Harmony powder blush : this my contour color for this month . it was really hard for to figure out how to use it because it really dark and I am very fair skinned but I discovered that it looks best when applied with the 187 brush .
7.MeMeMe blush me in Coral . gorgeous orange color look great on the apples of the cheek .
8. Rimmel lipstick in foxy : peachy nude very easy to wear
9. MAC perennial high style lipgloss . great peach coral gloss.
10. A-Derma creme reparatrice which an amazing moisturizer for damaged skin it repairs the skin and i adore it !
11. Lancome bienfait UV SPF 50+ love this sun block . it is just perfect for my skin and my life style
these where my favorites with some of my thoughts on them what where were yours ?!